I know I haven’t posted in a while, but wanted to come here to share a new playlist I made. I’ve been listening to it on repeat, especially the first track. Do you guys do that also? Play a song you really like over and over? Haha, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Have a great day!
It’s been a while since my last post, but that’s because I like to post when I actually have something I want to write about instead of feeling forced to post something. So today’s post is going to be about my tips of how to travel more. I really became obsessed with traveling this year. Prior to 2015, my trips consisted of Hawaii, Seattle, different road trips in California, a few occasions to Tijuana (used to be a pretty common thing for us Californians BACK IN THE DAY), and of course my road trip across the US after I graduated from nursing school. If you’re like me and stalk Instagrammers who travel all the time or LOOK like they travel all the time then you’re not alone. I too, can get stuck on Instagram for HOURS on end just daydreaming about all the places I want to go. It’s pretty nerve racking sometimes. Especially when they’re travel videos on YouTube. Anyway, I finally made it a point to travel abroad to South America in April and have gone on other small trips around the U.S. since then and am going on another big trip this coming November to South East Asia! I am super excited and wanted to share with you all how you can travel too! Read More
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Just wanted to share with you a small little playlist for your hearing pleasure.
How is everyone doing? Hope everyone is having a great week. I just wanted to write a quick post about my favorite Instagrammers. Why you ask? Because I’m obsessed with Instagram and I think it’s one of the best social media platforms out there. To me, Instagram is a community of people who want to share great things and inspiration with each other. Of course there are some BS accounts out there, but that’s the beauty of following who you want and engaging in what and with who you want. I probably spend a little too much time on Instagram, but I get so caught up in all the beautiful pictures and then one photo will lead to another Instagrammer and then another hashtag and then yea. You get the picture, right? Anyhow, without further ado, here are my favs in no particular order:
- Stationcdrkelly – Because I’m a space nerd and he is an astronaut and what could be cooler than being an astronaut? He also posts AMAZING photos of the earth from space. He’s currently at his half way mark of being in space for a year.
- Happsters – Because everyone wants to be happy, right?
- Campingwithdogs – Because this is my dream life and one day I hope to do just that.
- Loki_the_wolfdog – Because he’s one of the cutest and most awesomest dogs on Instagram with amazing photos of nature and if you didn’t know, I’m OBSESSED with nature and the outdoors.
- Sendingstache – I’m not sure if I love his captions more or his photos more. But either way, his work is amazing and his captions bring joy to my day. Seriously, if you haven’t seen his work, go check him out. H-I-L-A-R-IOUS.
- Outdoorwomen – Because it’s a bunch of badass, outdoor women and I hope to be like them one day.
- REI – Because it’s the store of life. Also, they featured a photo of mine on their Facebook once! That literally made my day, haha.
- Instagram – The official Instagram account. Do I really have to give a reason?
- And just for fun:
- Bentomonsters – I just found this account today, but I’m seriously OBSESSED. I don’t know how this lady’s children will ever be able to eat regular food again.
- Frenchiebutt – Because I want a frenchie so bad and he’s just too cute.
- Ashmiemu – Because cats are cool too and I hope to have a Scottish Fold one day.
Here’s the post that REI posted by the way! How cool is that? =)
“I will be daydreaming about Zion and Utah until I can getaway on my next adventure” -Instagram’s @hungryjewlz #everytrailconnects #FindYourPark
Posted by REI on Saturday, August 22, 2015
I just finished watching the most inspiring movie called The Shift starring Dr. Wayne Dyer. It’s about conscious living and leading a life of purpose and meaning to your authentic self. It was so amazing and I recommend it for everyone to see and it is currently free to watch online in his honor.
Thank you to @happsters for sharing this wonderful and soul 🙏🏽 touching movie.